- Empowering teachers with emerging technologies
- Mass upskilling versus an individual approach
- What does a realistic, ideal, blended remote and in-person education model look like?
- What are the challenges of introducing AI and XR into mainstream education (skills and training for teachers, ethics and biases, costs…) and how can they be overcome?
- What role can AI, XR, robotics and new tech in general play in developing the most relevant skills for the emerging digital economy?
CEO & Head Dubai Campus, Sr Vice President Institutional Development, Professor of Leadership, Design Thinking & Organizational Behaviour , SP Jain School of Global Management
Dr. Bernard Ghanem
Deputy Director of AI Initiative, King Abdullah University of Science & Technology (KAUST)
Associate Professor - Multimedia Design, Dubai Institute of Design and Innovation
Dr. Ali Nadaf
Head of Data Science and Research, Alef Education
Educational Content Research and Development Lead at the XR Hub, University of Oxford
VP Education Tech, Injazat