– Empowering teachers with AI and emerging technologies
– Personalising education with AI: mass upskilling versus an individual approach
– What does a realistic, ideal, blended remote and in-person education model look like and how can AI help?
– What are the challenges of introducing AI into mainstream education (skills and training for teachers, ethics and biases, costs…) and how can they be overcome?
– What role can AI, robotics and new tech in general play in design and creative disciplines education?
Founder, AI Sustainability Centre
CEO & Head Dubai Campus, Sr Vice President Institutional Development, Professor of Leadership, Design Thinking & Organizational Behaviour , SP Jain School of Global Management
Dr. Bernard Ghanem
Associate Professor & Lead of AI Initiatives, King Abdullah University of Science & Technology (KAUST)
Associate Professor - Multimedia Design, Dubai Institute of Design and Innovation